Friday, April 29, 2011

LAUGH . . . And Then Some!


A small boy is sent to bed by his father.




Five minutes later . . . "Da - a - a - d . . ."




"What?"




"I'm thirsty.  Can you bring me a drink of water?"




"No.  You had your chance.  Lights out."




Five minutes later . . . "Da - a - a - d . . ."




"WHAT?"




"I'm THIRSTY.  Can I have a drink of water??"




"I told you NO!  If you ask again, I'll have to smack you!!"




Five minutes later . . .  "Da - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - d . . ."




WHAT!"




"When you come in to smack me, can you bring me a drink of water?"






Laugh Like There's No Tomorrow: Over 2,000 jokes from the Internet


From Day #202 in a complete manuscript compiled by Richard L. Weaver II

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you laugh, have a comment? Let And Then Some Publishing, LLC know and thank you for your comment.